Every Business has its own privacy terms to protect their sensitive data and secure clients related info. Your privacy matters most to us, and our company is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy will help you know how we look after your information when you visit our website, inform you of your privacy rights and how the law acts on you.
Privacy & Security
Garden Umbrella BD is the controller and responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Garden Umbrella BD Limited
Address: Moulvibazar Trade Centre, Shop#2, Lift#11, Moulvibazar, Dhaka 1211.
You have the right to complain at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). However, we appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns. Feel free to contact us!
Sometimes websites may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications if you click on those links or connect. It may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
We have no control over these third-party websites and not responsible for their privacy statements. For this reason, we suggest reading the privacy notice carefully and leave a comment when you visit if need.
Information We Collect
Its personal data can identify a person. And we know which data is confidential. For this reason, we may collect and process the following data:
- Technical data: IP address, browser type, and version, location, operating system, time zone, other technology you use to access our website.
- Usage data: Details of your visits to our website, web server statistics, traffic data, location data. Web pages and resource details that you access.
- Marketing & Communications data: Your communication preference, marketing from us, and our third parties preferences.
- Identity data: We prefer your first name, last name, and username.
- Contact data: Your email and telephone number.
Be careful about providing personal information like – your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, information about your passport, your trade union membership. We strictly prohibit this information. Our company maintains law and always asks for the info needed to observe to protect both sides’ information.
How do we collect your personal data?
We use different types of methods, including:
Basically, when we provide forms about registration or survey about our website, you may provide your contact data and identity.
- Request more information about our services.
- Request marketing to be sent to you.
- Please give us feedback.
- Sign up for our services.
When you use our website, we get your information via your general internet usage by using a cookie file. And this will stored information on your computer hard drive. Cookies help us to improve our site and deliver a better service.
- Cookies help to estimate our audience size & usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Customize our site according to user needs.
- Speed up your searches.
- Easily recognize you when you come back to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies. Sometimes browsers do not allow to accept cookies. Our system only issues cookies when you log on to our site.
Information You Provide
We prohibit to collect personal identification information unless you provide us when using our website. This means you freely view our site, but you must fill the registration form when you want to get any service. And in this registration form, you provide some personal information like:
- Contact information: Your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, and email address.
- Login information: User name and password.
- Payment information: Credit card numbers, expiration dates, security codes, PayPal account information, and banking information for online checks.
You submit content to us, such as product images for warranty and claims, product reviews, and other information you share with our customer service team related to your purchase.
Information Collected Automatically
Like other companies, we also use “cookie” technology on our web site. A cookie helps to identify you are a new visitor or an old one when you visit us. We may technically collect some technical information:
- Server logs.
- TCP-IP address.
- Pages accessed & shopping cart info.
- Any other technical information.
It generally provides some data on how we can interact with you and not extract any information from your computer. Most importantly, a cookie does not prefer to collect your personal information. For this reason, it becomes the best way to offer you the most enjoyable and hassle-free online environment.
You can set or restrict your browser not to accept all or some browser cookies. Many websites do not permit you to access some function or information properly if you do so.
How We Use Your Information
Existing customer: Suppose you are an existing one. Then you prefer E-mail or SMS to contact you to provide information about goods and services. And these must be similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
New Customer: Here, we permit selected third parties to use your data. We only contact you via E-mail if you have an interest or consented to this.
If you do not prefer third parties to use your data in this way for marketing purposes, please inform us!
** To inform, please tick the relevant option on our webpage when providing your information. **
Other reasons are fully business purposes and mention below:
- Online payment information needs to verify correctly.
- Ensure deliver orders.
- Track customer’s purchases and record delivering one.
- The return, refunds, and exchanges products need to process very well.
- Prohibit fraud or illegal activities.
- Improve shopping-related experience.
- To notify promotional products on our website.
- We offer Garden Umbrella Price in Bangladesh, check out our prices before buying online if need help calls us.
We will send data outside of the European Economic Area:
- Under your instructions.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- Work with any agents or advisers who we may use to offer support services.
We always maintain your protection and ensure your personal data out of the EEA. We will transfer your personal data to other countries that provide an adequate level of protection.
Your Legal Rights
You can easily access your personal information according to data protection laws. And it is your right.
- Access to your personal information.
- Request correction of personal information.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to processing of your data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Want to Ask Additional Questions or Comments?